Saturday, May 21, 2011

Water!!!

I don't know if you've noticed ,but water is amazing. I mean think about what it gives us: pools,hot tubs,water guns, water balloons, and of course clean drinking water. Most people take water for granted so I m conducting a challenge: the next time someone offers you juice say " Actually can I have some water instead?" Most villages in Africa don't get any water and what water they get is not clean. So my challenge is more than just asking for water it's appreciating it. So here is to water, because it gives us refreshment and a great summer! If you would like to give water please go to my charity page and visit Charity Water's websight.







Now do you see why water is awesome? I mean look at this pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...