Friday, June 10, 2011

I Graduated. . . What To Do, What To Do.

So today I graduated!!! SO excited, and sad, and confused. Well, I guess that's what moving on feels like. The most embarrassing part was bawling my eyes out in front of the whole school. While one of my "frienemies"  was sitting on the stage in her riding gear looking on as if she was losing nothing.  So, once I went home and cleaned myself up I headed over to the "last hurrah" party! There was tons of food, a slip and slide (the nice blow-up kind not the ones you find in stores.), and well, pretty much everything any summer party would need! 

So, what else has happened in this chaotic week? Well, I recently dug out my mother's old Shania Twain CD and it is RAD! I especially like "Man, I Feel Like A Woman!" and "That Don't Impress Me Much" I have a great respect and admiration for Shania now. . . cool. I also went swimming on my schools field day and 2 kids almost drowned. Yikes.  Wow I just realized how much I'm going to miss that school. :'(

Now here are some random thoughts that I haven't had time to think. 1. What is the use of an underscore? I mean I've never seen it in any kind of paper or document. 2. Man, my nails look nice of love the new color "sand castle" 3. I want to read Shania Twain's  autobiography, but she said no one under 13 should read it. Should I? Ugh. 4. I am probably soundind weird because I'm listing my thoughts. 5. WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...