Saturday, June 4, 2011

What Now?

What will I do now? Everything right now is moving so fast: I'm graduating next week, I don't know where I'm going to middle school, and one of my very best friends might be moving away. My other dilemma is that I'm only 11 and don't know what the helicopter to do. It's like I'm standing still and everything around me is moving at full speed ahead. So, yeah I'm scared  and freaked out and if you aren't or weren't when you went to middle school, I commend you. So. . .
Do I do now? Well, I'm not going to keep looking at Brittani Louise Taylor graphics which is what the image above is. :D  So,if you have any advice except for "Don't cry at the graduation ceremonies" please leave it in the comments! This week I'll be a little busy so i won't be able to blog. :'(
<3 always,
NMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...