Wednesday, June 22, 2011

You Might Enjoy. . .

I just thought I would put together a list of things that I enjoy, and thought maybe you would too! Or not. Whichever way. anyway, here it goes:

1. The movie "Warbirds": This movie about a group of  W.A.S.P. (Women's  Airforce Service Pilots.) that go on a mission and end up having to land on an island, where there just happened to be a huge population of mutated dinosaurs. Set in the 1940's during World War Two! All I need to say is it's good.

2. Water Bobbles: Environmentally friendly, filters water as you drink, and comes in multiple stylish and fun colors. I know you've seen me blog about them before, but today I FINALLY got one! Here it is!

3. GLEE!: I love Glee it is an awesome show! It is about high school students who don't fit in and find an outlet through the school's underdog glee club.

4. Bethany Joy Galeotti! : You can't have my blog without putting her into the mix! So, instead of telling you who she is I'll just give you her way of putting it: Haley on CW's One Tree Hill, Wife, Mom, Actress, Musician and Creative Tazmanian Devil. Please don't ask me to do math. To be quite truthful, my bio is just like that! And yes, please don't ask me to do math. PLEASE!

xo,
NMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...