Monday, July 11, 2011

Being Blindfolded. . .

Right now, in this world, the place where everyone wants to be. . . Someone is happy, someone is feeling loved, someone is celebrating. At this point in my life I am feeling a sort of uncertainty. Not, like the bad kind, just the kind that gives you something to think about at night. It's kind of like being blindfolded, you don't know where you're going, but you know you're ing to be okay. Sometimes it scares you and sometimes it's exciting all because it's new. This is how I feel about middle school. I don't know if it's the transition, or the nerves about everything.  Or it could possibly be the unanswered questions: Who will I sit with at lunch? How will I like my classes? When will I have time for social events with all this homework? How will I learn my way around the school? (Because I can't learn now 1. Because its closed and 2. because they're doing a massive amount of construction)  and the biggest question of all: Which school am I going to?  Yup, I don't know. . . I applied for a district transfer to go to a school in the next neighborhood, the only downfall is they don't tell you if you get in until August. So, now I can't prepare myself to either: Stay in the same neighborhood with my friends or Got to a place with better classes, and leave my old friends. As you can see I'm stuck and torn between the two.  I mean I have good days and bad days. . .  It's like being blindfolded, you don''t know how anything is going to happen, and no matter how hard you try you just can't  grip the reins.

In other words I am up to watching the Supernanny  marathon on Oxygen and am feeling anxious for the new season of One Tree Hill. So. . .


No, seriously I am gnawing on my fingernails to see you on the small screen again. . . I mean without new One Tree Hill my sanity is definitely in jeopardy. I have also been keeping up with the Royals in the place of all places, the state of all states, Cali, Cali.!

Thank you and good day,
NMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...