Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Winter Obsessions

1. Kingsley!!! I LOVE this guy! He is so hilarious! Whenever I'm feeling low and I want to laugh I watch his videos. If you have a YouTube account then follow this guy's channel, which is titled ItsKingsleyBitch! If you ever feeling down,and you have a sense of humor then I guarantee  he'll cheer you up. And everyone deserves to smile in this season! Below are a couple of my favorites videos of his.




So True. Beatrice and Gertrude and Old Fart Frank. :D


I love the part where he's like Ewwww! :P


2. Alice in Wonderland. Okay, so I'm obsessed with this year round. I love the story, animation, and how the people have slight British accents. I also love the ride with the slow caterpillars in Disneyland because I love being in Wonderland. I would live there if I could. Yes, I still love Disney  at 12.

 This is the ride poster. Love it!

3. Disneyland. I love Disneyland at all times! And I kinda wish I could live there. Is anyone going and has a really big suitcase that a 12 year-old could fit in? Yes, No, Maybe so?


Disneyland during winter.


4. Okay, so last thing I am so obsessed with is...Taylor Swift's cat Meredith and the Taylor Swift "Ours" music video.




The Ours video is so sweet! AND Meredith is in it.




Meredith and Taylor.


P.S.
Taylor Swift has a new haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...