Saturday, May 21, 2011

Am I Nuts?

Hi Guys ,
So if guys have been looking at my blog you know I have added a few new pages! Now I admit that I may have gone a little over board with new pages....,but it's just so fun! My newest page is Shopping For A Cause!  now the most repeating "cause" is the planet or being green. That is an important cause and  well if you can't tell from the titles if my pages well I'm very passionate about it or should I take out passionate and put in crazy? Anyway I also wanted to say hi to my friend who is in Sacramento right now! (hi!) :D


 Go Green! Even Sophia Bush says so! Here she is at the Global Green Event!

 Hey it's gotta be worth while if she says so right? :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing that part about saying hi to a friend in Sacramento is LILLIANA rightttt?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...