Monday, May 30, 2011

New Blogger Header and Breakfast. . .

Okay, so yesterday I was just surfing the Internet and BAM! I found this great wallpaper and decided to draw one similar to it! As I was drawing I thought "Why not make this my new blogger title picture? " So I did.  I hope you like it! Anyway, I was on Bethany Joy Galeotti's blog and I saw her breakfast. . .




I was SO jealous! Actually I still am. . .  O.K.  and the other picture well, you just have to have coffee (or a hot drink like tea) with your breakfast! Frankly,  I haven't had anything other than left over lasagna , but right now I really want something more. You probably don't want to here about my breakfast, but I'm strange so I want to here about yours! So if you want to share your breakfast with me just leave a comment! Alright now here is a picture if my breakfast after the lasagna. . .


It's not healthy, but I just couldn't resist. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...