Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Script and Puppies!

Okay so I know what you're thinking what is up with girls and puppies? Well, if you don't like puppies or don't get why people go crazy over them look at these videos. And if you already like puppies you'll definitely like these videos! Check them out!










This dog is awesome. Am I right? Yeah, you like puppies now!  To see more of  Dunder's videos search "Dunder the Dog" on Youtube. Anyway I wanted to talk to you guys about The Script's "new" song Science & Faith! I love it in fact I'm listening to it right now! My favorite part of the song is the chorus : "You won't find faith or hope down a telescope, You won't find heart and soul in the stars, You can break everything down to chemicals, but you can't explain a love like ours." Now those are some good lyrics! Oh, I also changed the backround on this blog (hopefully you've noticed) to the red telephone booths! Well, what can I say I love London!

<3 ,
NMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...