Thursday, May 19, 2011

Twitter, Joy and I Both Have A Cold, and My Brother's Stuffed Tiger.

Well, I have a cold and so does Bethany Joy Galeotti. See.......

 :( If you couldn't tell this cold is distressing me. On the brighter side I just helped my friend get her twitter back! She had lost it then I assisted her in getting her password.So You guys can follow Joy on Twitter to make her feel better because Joy is not filled with  joy.......Haha!  I have a cold and I am miserable so I am going to use it to my advantage as much as possible. If you are not feeling well either my thoughts go out to you and for more info on how to stay sane while your cooped up in the house visit Joy's blog at bjgofficial.com. Maybe my brother's stuffed tiger will make me feel better.Did I mention he looks like Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes? Ahhhhchoo! Okay talk to you guys later!



( My brother is Calvin no joke.)
xoxo,
NMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...