Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!

I hope your Father's Day is filled with joy and happiness! Today I'm not sure what I'm doing, but that doesn't mean you can't know. My amazing teacher is having a day out in San Francisco, One of my best friends is having a big family dinner, and my cousin's dad is most likely going to watch a baseball game with his boys. So, what are your special plans for your dad ? Whatever you have planned be sure to say Happy Father's Day! (I did NOT do that on purpose)

xo,
NMM

2 comments:

  1. Hey, i'm really glad you like my blog! Thanks for commenting and giving me tips for my blog, I really appreciate it. You are absolutley right, I should keep up with the dates on Joy's blog, and I really like your idea about commenting what Joy wrote on her blog, so thanks! Really like your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you! I am glad I could help!By the way I love how your blog has exclusive photos I can't find anywhere else!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...