Friday, June 24, 2011

Pretty Little Liars Anyone?

So, lately I have picked up the first book of the Pretty Little Liars series, none other than, "Pretty Little Liars". It is a really good book, but if you don't like knowing things, er secrets then I wouldn't read the book. If you love drama, secrets, and lies (But, not in your life) read it! Now it has come to my attention that some people, are getting confused for who's who in the book compared to the show so, I'm going to clear that up right here.

(From Left) Hanna, Spencer, Emily, Aria

(From Left) Spencer, Aria, Emily, Hanna
You may notice that in the show Spencer, has dark hair were as in the book it was blonde. So, I haven't watched the series yet, but I hope it stayed at least mostly true! If you know anything about the series, T.V. or not, I would love to here about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...