Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gee, I Really. . .

I really do. Right now, my mind is blank because all I've been doing is sitting around waiting until I go to Disneyland! So, I wish you were here to give me ideas and keep me company. That is why I am going to hold a writing "contest" all you have to do is email me your story and it might get published right here on my blog! Now, I know not a lot of people read my blog, but at least you'll be published! So you can email me at othswiftie56@yahoo.com. The good news is I'm all packed and ready to go, if only it was Tuesday! I look forward to reading your stories, and I'll post the rules on the page titled "Story Contest"

P.S. Check out BJG's blog she changed it!  And also get out your rainbow flags people, because there's this pretty cool thing called equality, and people need to know about it! Remember, love is love.
xo,
NMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...