Friday, July 8, 2011

Mornin' At the Movies. . .

Although my house s not a movie theater. . .I have a fair amount of movies, to be able to create that kind of movie theater "experience". I figure your paying 12 bucks to sit in a dark room with a huge screen, with the volume blasted, in chairs that have probably had 8 generations worth of sitting done on them. Don't get me wrong I love the movie theater, you just can't think about it to much. (Where your sitting and who sat there before you.)

Actually I love movie theaters, just most of the time I don't have the money, the time, and sometimes all of the movies that are out are kind of lame. On the occasional, Friday. . . great movies come out. . . here are a few of my in-movie theater suggestions!

Monte Carlo is looking like a clever, sweet, and heartfelt movie, accented by stories of falling in love, adventure, and how amazing friends can be with you every step of the way.

This, just looks like funny, romantic, and hilarious. . . I love Julia Roberts as the quirky and losing interest teacher who just happens to fall for the class clown (Tom Hanks). This is their love story. . .like it , love it, have fun with it.

Now that  have acknowledged a few in-theater movies let's acknowledge a few of my favorite in-home movies. . .

I guess in its own way it's a classic. A story of friendship, and that no matter how far away you are. . .1 pair of magic pants can keep you together. . .even if one of you is in Greece, or Mexico, or just staying at home.

Now this is a classic, "I've got a Golden ticket, I've got a Golden ticket, I've got a Golden Ticket in my hand!" Yes, I did that from memory. . . when I was really little I used to be obsessed with this movie. . . so magical and creative and fun! The first one to me will always be the classic, (even though I'm sure the Johnny Depp one was good too.)

I hope you enjoy my suggestions!
xo,
NMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...