Sunday, October 23, 2011

Zip Lining and Algebra

Sounds like a good title for a book huh? Well lately my life has been turning into a full-fledged drama novel.

First of all during the week is always crazy because my err, interesting (I think that's the word) Social Studies teacher assigns the longest Cornell Notes ever taken and tops it off with a 7 paragraph summary at the end of the week. Then, on Wednesdays and Thursdays I go to homework club and well, do homework. From there I go home finish whatever homework I have left, eat dinner, watch like one show, and go to bed. Sounds like if I miss one day I miss a lot right?

Well, I also have a decision to make by tonight. Yes, I know short notice. I have to decide if I want to got to "White Hawk Adventure Ropes Course" where I will be zip lining, rope climbing, and so many other great things. Now, why would I even consider turning this down?  Well, it's right in the middle of the week, and this week is Spirit Week so we get free dress. And the day of the field trip, is sports day...and I REALLY want to be at school. I do get free dress on the field trip, but I am no doubt going to be getting dirty! Plus, I'll have to make up all my work, which like I said is challenging. So, what do you guy's think...I mean I'm serious. I NEED YOUR HELP!  So, post a comment...please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words...Bethany Joy Galeotti was in New York and she looked beautiful in a 60's inspired outfit!



xoxo,
NMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...