Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The County Fair and New TOMS!

Ooookay! So,today I went to the San Mateo County Fair! Here's what I did: 1. Walked in and made a b-line for the pigs. 2. Went to a cooler place considering it was 71 degrees outside. 3. Stuffed myself with fresh- squeezed lemonade and strawberry funnel cakes. 4. Saw a 1,100 pound pig. And may I say WOW. As you can tell, it was pretty fun!

COUNTY FAIR!!

THE TOMS I AM GETTING :D
THE PRINT I ORDERED

Well, there was also a whole bunch other stuff that happened this week! 1. I got a new pair of TOMS that are coming in the mail! 2. I have a new print from Kristen Kemper's Etsy store. 3. I planned my trip to Disneyland!!! 5. I went to the pool with my friends! (almost all of them) Pretty killer week hopefully it can only go uphill from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...