Thursday, June 16, 2011

Disney!!!

I'm going to Disneyland! Wooohoooo! Now some kids would let their parents do all the worrying about where we are going on which days, but not me! I have our whole Disney itinerary mapped out (I made it) he funny thing ids even though I am just 11 I still want to go and meet the princesses and see Mickey Mouse and to see the magic that Disneyland And California Adventure Park have in store!!! I am SO stoked! :D

ARIEL IS STILL MY  FAVORITE!

I also have a soft spot for Mickey Mouse! I am super excited to meet him and Duffy the Disney Bear! For those of you who don't know who that here is the story of Duffy (that I got from Disneyland's website: One day Mickey was preparing to set sail for a long voyage around the world. Minnie thought he should have something special to remind him of how much he was loved at home.She stayed up all night to hand make a plush teddy bear with all of her heart. Mickey adored him and named him Duffy the Disney Bear.

With Duffy in tow, Mickey toured the globe and went to ports in Hawaii, Japan, the Mediterranean and Castaway Cay. There were plenty of stops along the way to meet old friends and make new ones. Mickey and Duffy took pictures together, always saying "Cheese!" in front of landmarks and with their pals.

So, much Disney so little time! However will I do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...