Sunday, July 31, 2011

Blogs that Make me Smile. . .

Recently and not recently, either way I have found some awesome blog and here they are in all they're pride and joy. . .

Speaking of Joy.  . . Bethany Joy Galeotti's blog has been a long time favorite read of mine. . .with tell-all tips, tricks, thoughts, and stories! I would recommend it for the girl who's goofy, but resourceful. ..(me)

Hello Giggles.  . . Hello Giggles is a whimsical, informative blogging "network" where bloggers come to share their thoughts, and create pieces that'll leave you rolling on the floor in hysterics.  . .laughing of course!

 
I Go By Katie. . .  It's just so fun!

 A Beautiful Mess. . . Fashion, Handmade, and Pretty Things.  . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...